Tradeline’s College and University Science and Engineering Facilities 2018 Fall Conference takes place November 15-16, 2018, at the Hilton San Diego Resort on Mission Bay in San Diego, California. CPP is sponsoring the conference.
The event targets capital project teams, facility and space planners, facility engineers, project managers, campus architects, faculty, deans, and financial officers responsible for institutions of higher learning.
The conference organizers identify ten required capital project outcomes for state-of-the-art science and engineering facilities, all of which will be explored at the event:
- Program recruitment and enrollment growth
- Active learning and project-based education
- Advanced technology maker space and entrepreneurship hubs
- The convergence of science and engineering disciplines and space
- Visual connections and a culture of collaboration and interaction
- Shared physical and financial resources
- Sustainability and energy efficiency
- Widespread flexibility and adaptability
- New types of student gathering and informal learning space
- Modernized lab/lab-support ratios and space allocation metrics
CPP, an official Conference Sponsor, will host a luncheon Thursday, November 15, and encourages customers, partners, and other industry professionals to attend.
Learn more about the conference here.