CPP’s staff is comprised of leading Wind Engineering and Air Quality Consultants, and our customers include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, located along the Front Range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, and one wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia.
We are currently searching for an Air Quality Engineer to be based out of our Windsor, Colorado office. The successful candidate should have a background in air pollution, atmospheric science, meteorology, wind engineering and/or fluid dynamics.
- Assembles project information and performs initial project planning
- Oversees and carries out daily details of assigned project(s)
- Coordinates with design, model shop and wind tunnel personnel to ensure accuracy of project drawings, building models and data collection
- Analyzes data, develops test plans and prepares report deliverables
- Interacts with clients
- Up to 20% travel required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Atmospheric Science, Civil Engineering or a related field of study is required
- Master of Science or PH.D. is preferred but not required
- 1-3 years engineering experience in related field or equivalent
- Strong English-language communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work both independently as well as part of a team
CPP offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package. We are an equal opportunity employer.