CPP’s staff includes leading Wind Engineering and Air Quality Consultants, and our customers are many of the world’s top architects and construction firms. We operate two boundary layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Fort Collins, CO and one wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia.
We are currently searching for an Atmospheric Scientist, whose primary duties will be focused on wind statistics analysis.
- Interpreting wind climate characteristics
- Obtaining wind data and performing Q/A checks to produce datasets for analysis
- Separating storms by type
- Performing parent distribution analysis and extreme value analysis for wind speeds
- Advancing wind data analysis techniques
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Atmospheric Science
- Strong English-language communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
This is a full time position. CPP offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, email us your résumé and cover letter.