CPP’s staff is comprised of leading Wind Engineering and Air Quality Consultants and our customers include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, located along the front range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, and one wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia.
The Business Development Support Coordinator delivers support to the organization by identifying potential clients, arranging meetings for senior technical leaders, and connecting with clients throughout the business development process to help create and enhance good relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new project opportunities and potential clients (prospecting) using proprietary database searches, Internet and public database searches, and historical information
- Find contact information for potential clients and update existing client info
- Conduct pre/post-conference meeting planning
- Provide planning and scheduling support to regional BD managers and Technical leaders
- Work with Business Development team to identify and target high-value clients
- Assist Business Development team in defining and executing successful sales tactics
- Enter, track, and report information about business development activities
- Understanding of, and interest in, science, architecture and engineering concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with moderate supervision
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to understand multiple perspectives
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- 2+ years of experience B2B sales, complex sales, and relationship marketing a plus
- 2-year degree or equivalent
CPP OFFERS COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND AN EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.