CPP’s staff is comprised of leading Wind Engineering and Air Quality Consultants and our customers include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, located along the front range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, and one wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia.
We are currently searching for an Engineer to work primarily in our structural business segment, where we examine wind loads on structures ranging from super tall buildings to solar farms. The successful candidate should have a background in at least one of the following areas: wind engineering, civil/structural engineering, aeronautical engineering, and/or fluid dynamics.
- Assembles project information and initial project planning
- Oversees and carries out daily details of assigned project(s)
- Coordinates with drafting, model shop and wind tunnel personnel to ensure accuracy of drawings, buildings and data
- Analyzes data, develops test plans and prepares reports
- Interacts with clients
- Contributes to continual process development of systems and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field of study
- 1-3 years engineering experience in related field or equivalent
- Strong English language communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in programming in a number of environments (e.g. Fortran, Matlab, LabVIEW , etc.)
- Must be able to work both independently as well as part of a team
CPP offers a competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, email us your résumé and cover letter.