CPP’s staff is comprised of leading Wind Engineering and Air Quality Consultants, and our clients include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, located along the front range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, and one boundary-layer wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia.
We are currently searching for a Wind Engineer to work primarily in our structural business segment, where we examine wind loads on structures ranging from super tall buildings to solar farms. This position is located in our Windsor, CO office.
- Assembles project information and initial project planning
- Oversees and carries out daily duties of assigned project(s)
- Coordinates with drafting/design group, model shop, and wind tunnel personnel to ensure accuracy of drawings, models, and data
- Develops test plans, analyzes data, and prepares reports
- Interacts with clients on a regular basis
- Contributes to continual process development of systems and techniques
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Masters or Ph.D. in Wind Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years engineering experience in field of Wind Engineering or related field
- Strong English-language communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in programming in a number of environments (e.g. Matlab, LabVIEW, Fortran, etc.)
- Must be able to work both independently as well as part of a team
CPP offers a competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package. We are an equal opportunity employer.