CPP’s staff is comprised of leading Wind Engineering and Air Quality Consultants, and our clients include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, located along the front range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, and one boundary-layer wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia.
We are currently searching for a Wind Engineer to work primarily in our structural business segment, where we examine wind loads on structures ranging from super tall buildings to solar farms.
- Assembles project information and initial project planning
- Oversees and carries out daily duties of assigned project(s)
- Coordinates with drafting/design group, model shop, and wind tunnel personnel to ensure accuracy of drawings, models, and data
- Develops test plans, analyzes data, and prepares reports
- Interacts with clients on a regular basis
- Contributes to continual process development of systems and techniques
Education and Requirements:
- Masters or Ph.D. in Wind Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years engineering experience in field of Wind Engineering or related field
- Strong English-language communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in programming in a number of environments (e.g. Matlab, LabVIEW, Fortran, etc.)
- Must be able to work both independently as well as part of a team
CPP OFFERS COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND AN EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.